I´m going to Madrid!

Tengo que ser honesto, realmente no esperaba ser uno de los afortunados que viajaría este verano a Madrid, gracias a AATSP (The Amerian Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese). Ni siquiera cuando me informaron hace poco que era uno de los finalistas. Pero, para sorpresa mía, ¡lo he logrado! Dentro de poco estaré en rumbo a Madrid para pasar un increíble verano en esta maravillosa ciudad. Es momento de que me ponga a ahorrar un poco para que pueda disfrutarla al máximo. ¡Mil gracias por esta oportunida!

I have to be honest, I really didn't think I'd be one of the lucky few who would be traveling to Madrid this Summer, thanks to AATSP. Never in a million years, not even when I was told I was one of the finalists, did I believe I would be going. You can imagine how happy I was when I was told that in a couple of months I would be on my way to Madrid to spend a whole month in this incredible city. It is definitely time for me to save a little to make sure that I can enjoy to the max everything Madrid has to offer. Thank you so much!

Comments

Popular Posts